I just love this Shakey Graves song and album (and think the video is hilarious).
And let's be real, you and I both know that if you are reading my blog and wondering, that this house is (most likely) haunted ;)
Have you been sensing that there is an energy not your own, and not belonging to anyone in your household, hanging around?
You may have guessed that you have a ghost guest (say that five times fast lol).
And you may well have guessed right.
Here are 9 common ways that people experience the presence of a ghost:
1. You are seeing shadows that creep you out
2. Dark orbs are darting around the place
3. You see passing reflections in the window, but when you look again, there isn't anyone there
4. Strange anomalies related to your household electronics or appliances are occurring
5. Pictures are being turned over, or furniture is being moved around the house, without explanation
6. You have been feeling cold gusts of air, but no windows or doors are open
7. You get chills, unexplained bouts of anxiety, or can sometimes smell cigarette smoke, or a perfume or cologne with no known source
8. You hear your name - or another name - spoken softly, repeatedly
9. You just know.
If you are reading this and have experienced any of the above, and have wondered if there is a ghost in your house or space, I would tend to agree with you that there likely is (although I would need to look into the situation to know for certain and to ascertain specifics of the situation).
What people refer to as ghosts are the spirits of people who have passed, but didn't cross over to The Light. They stayed on the earth plane. Spirit disembodied, drifting around the earth plane, out of place; out of purpose. They've became ghosts.
While they typically mean no harm, ghosts are often confused, lost, and may not even know that they have died. The reasons for a spirit staying behind can be many, but what I've learned is that it often revolves around the death of the spirits human body - either it was so traumatic that the spirit froze and didn't go to The Light, an intense emotion of their own or of a loved one, or they didn't want to leave a loved one behind.
So they didn't.
And now they are a ghost wandering around and bothering people.
Oftentimes ghosts will hang around the place they died, a home they once lived in, or wherever their loved one is -- or where they expect their loved one to be.
So, if we move into a new home and sense some weirdness, it could be a ghost who has been chillin' there for years.
Or, like my good friend recently did, we could pick up a ghost without knowing it, say at the airport.
Bottom line is, these spirits are usually lost, usually confused, and usually mean no harm.
They do need help though.
And that may be why their path has crossed with yours. Because now you are reading my blog and are learning how to help them!
So about that-->
If it freaks you out, feel free to book a session with me and I'd be happy to do the dirty work for you.
Ill teach you how to handle it for yourself for free, right here and now.
I've broken it down into 12 simple steps:
1. Either put the children to bed, or safely occupy them outside of the house.
2. Ground yourself in whatever way feels good to you (here's a great how-to).
5. Call in the guides and deceased loved ones of the spirit you want to send off.
5. Gather your courage and power voice.
To do this: stand up tall, roll your shoulders back and down away from your ears. Then, with chin up, take a deep breath and mentally align your intention with your purest heart and for the highest and greatest good of All. When you speak, do so with calm, commanding force.
6. Address the spirit with a firm posture, and commanding presence.
7. Say this (or something along these lines):
"All lower energies go to The Light. Legions of Angels surroundsand guide you to The Light NOW. Your guides and deceased loved ones greet you, and you happily go with them to The Light. All lower energies depart to The Light Now! And So It Is Done!
8. While maintaining the calm, commanding intention, smudge the entire house completely, ending by sweeping all of the energy outside, then smudge yourself.
9. Thank your angels and guides, and all spirits who showed up to help.
10. Ask them to clear, seal, and protect yourself and your household.
11. Breathe a sigh of relief that the ghost is gone, and that you did good by helping them to The Light.
12. Sit down and drink a tall glass of water, then enjoy an indulgence of your choosing.
There. You've done it! Simple and effective. Easy as pie ;)
I hope this info proves helpful to you and any spirits who have overstayed your most generous welcome.
Best love and wishes,
<iframe src="http://rcm-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/cm?t=spiritmountai-20&o=1&p=48&l=ur1&category=insprationalbooks&banner=1TKBZW0TMEXKBK7QK182&f=ifr&linkID=NZB3OV6CS4JLDWZS" width="728" height="90" scrolling="no" border="0" marginwidth="0" style="border:none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>